BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 28, 2010

"Never underestimate the heart of a champion." - Rudy Tomjanovich


Mmmm... still tired from working the concession stand at the track meet yesterday! My youngest ran 3 races and placed 1st, 2nd and 4th! Yea!! I am totally impressed since I could never even make it around the block running at any point in my life! It just never felt good to run, so I never really have. Too, I just don't have the killer instinct to win that most winners have. It was just never that important to me when younger, but I wish it had been.
Too, I'm old enough where they didn't really even have girl sports back in my day. I was on the dance/kick team (think, Kilgore Rangerettes or even Rockettes) but other than a really small tennis team for girls, that was it. We were just expected to cheer the boy teams and stand by and make them presents...
We've come a long way, baby....

0 comments: