BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 6, 2010

"Everybody loves a clown, so why don't you?" (song by Gary Lewis)




Ok, I just watched 'The Mentalist' where the killer was in a clown suit, and it got me thinking... When I was pregnant with my middle child, I was sure it was going to be a boy. (I got it exactly wrong on all three children.) And, at that time, the most popular baby lamp that everyone had, was a lighted clown lamp. Being the intelligent gal that I am, I had studied that babies love bright, primary colors, and that they love to see smiling faces. You're probably seeing that I deduced the clown theme for the nursery. And alas, Alex has had a hatred for clowns ever since. (As a matter of fact, she's the one that was scared of Santa too, and sobbed if she got near him, but then some of the fake mall Santa's are pretty scary...)

So, this one's for you, Alex!

0 comments: