BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 5, 2010

"You are what you eat..."





Uh-oh..... I guess that means I'm full of chocolate and fritoes and carbs... cut me open, and I'm sure there's chocolate in my veins. Actually, this is supposed to be true. Dr. Fuhrman (a famous doctor on the East Coast) says you really can cut into belly fat, and tell what someone's diet is... ugh. I just don't like to cook. I did in high school. I used to look through cook books, and occasionally make things. And when I was married, I would cook for my husband. But somewhere in there I figured out that it's a lot of work to buy it, make it, and clean it. I don't care about food THAT much. I'm not a foodie. I guess I'm the opposite. I don't live to eat, I eat to live. And not very well. I've really got to do better than I'm doing. I'm just so tired after a long day of work and commute... My daughter says I make the same things. True. And I know it's better for us to eat organic, but it's so expensive. But I've got to try. I've got to change my DNA from a hershey kiss to a sweet carrot.
Bon Appetit!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mama,
Michelle Obama said the same thing. It's hard to work an 8 hour day and then come home and make a nutritious meal. See you and Michelle CAN have something in common.
Alex