BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 28, 2010

"And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance."


I've been at a dance competition in Austin all day with my 7th grader. She and a big group of girls danced to 'Womanizer' by Britney Spears. It's such a great shot of estrogen to see all these girls, all sizes, all ages, dressed to the nines, complete makeup, and shaking it. Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhh, Girl Power!! It's really one of my favorite things to do - it's definitely in the top 5. You might be wondering if it's like 'Toddlers and Tiaras,' but really it's not. I actually think it's pretty healthy to show your daughter how fun it is to be a girl. And if they add some confidence to their lives along the way, and get healthier by all the exercise, then all the better!
So, if YOU get a chance to sit it out or dance, I hope you DANCE!!

0 comments: