BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 11, 2010

"Money makes the world go round..."



Is it just me, or does the economy seem to be getting worse? It's like musical chairs, and every day another chair keeps disappearing. The music keeps playing and we're all marching around the chairs waiting for it to abruptly stop so we can try to grab a chair. Everything keeps going up except my paycheck. And I'm in sales on commission, so it's actually going down. Everyone I know that has been looking for a job for a long time is still looking. The Ritz-Carlton closed this week in Vegas. Our second grocery store closed in my small town last week... Our newspaper's classifieds are the thinnest they've ever been.
What's going to happen to America? I feel sorry for my twenty-something children... When I was their age, life was promising and hopeful. Now no one knows what's going to happen. It's just plain scary.
I'm going to keep telling myself a few things. "For God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." And. "I don't know what the future holds, but I know Who holds the future." And, "And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age..."

0 comments: