BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The saga continues...


Well, here we are on the eve of the continuing saga of the Twilight series, "Eclipse." Most of my 13 year old's friends have been counting down the days until the movie opens, and have had tickets for weeks... I've always had a bad feeling about these movies. Many say they are inoccuous, but I beg to differ. What I DO know that they are doing, is desensitizing people to demonic stuff. THAT we know. And, like Harry Potter, they are displaying 'good' evil and 'bad' evil. What I mean is that there are no good vampires. I know what you're saying - there's no such thing as vampires. Well, maybe not the kind that live forever like in the movies, but there are very evil people calling themselves vampires. Google it and you'll see what I'm talking about. There are very disturbed people who drink other people's blood. There are even more disturbed people who kill others to drink their blood. And it's very wicked. I read a story a few years ago about these young twenty-somethings in Austrailia, who would befriend someone on the beach, then lure them somewhere to murder them, and then 'feast' on them like a vulture. I have read that most of these tween-aged girls (and older) really just like the love story about the Twilight series, so why not just watch better love stories than this trash? The movies are so dark and goth, and depressing. My daughter has a girl in her class from a troubled background, who has been wearing black, cutting herself and wearing Twilight shirts and red contacts since becoming obsessed with the saga.

THAT'S what I'M talking about...

0 comments: