BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 20, 2010

"It's not the years but the miles..."





It was a great birthday today... which is also Father's Day, so it started out nice because my entire family went to a church we visit when we're in Austin, Christian Life Church - which had a wonderful message for dads. They had 2 wonderful speakers, Texas Supreme Court Justice Wainwright and Dr. Stewart, on fatherhood and Fatherhood. So we honored my children's father because he's a fabulous father and is well-deserving. Then headed to Salt Lick, which is a central Texas tradition for barbecue, and the ribs were deeeeeeeelicous!! Then, as if we weren't 'full as ticks' (as Memaw used to say) we went to the house for chocolate cake, chocolate ice cream (yes, I'm a chocoholic) and opened a WONDERFUL gift (see my Tom Selleck pillow photo.) If you're a regular reader, you know I love moustaches and Tom Selleck, and this pillow is even furry on the moustache. I LOVE IT!!!! And I love my family! And it was a great day!! Thank you for everything, guys!!

0 comments: