BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 30, 2011

"You can run but you can't hide..."


In the midst of my moving fog & lack of Internet & cable for a week (thank you again Crappy Time Warner) I have caught a few stories on my phone. The one that makes me hesitate is the 11 year old handicapped boy who committed suicide this week due to a bully. Why is bullying getting so much worse? I know there were bullies when I went to school, but it just seems worse now. Even the movie, "Back to the future" had Biff as the stereotypical bully.
But as I think about it, my guess is that most kids are in daycare, and can't escape these punks. Too, for the same reason, kids aren't disciplined as much nor do the schools paddle like they used to. No, this is the result of liberal indoctrination. Too many kids were sent to the "Time Out Chair" instead of getting a spanking.
These kids have no fear...

0 comments: