BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 11, 2011

"Begin the begin..."


Ten years ago today started out like any other, but became a turning point in American history. We all know where we were and what we were doing when the attacks began.
On this 10th anniversary of 9/11/01, I have taken the day just to remember. My youngest is not feeling well, so I have watched television most of the day and seen many of the tributes. Others in my family say they aren't watching because they don't want to relive those moments, but I think it's important to "Not forget" like we said we would. Too, it has been 10 years, and we need to do a little more on these red letter days. When I watch all of the clips, I am so proud to be an American, and truth be told, on September 11th every year I wish I were a New Yorker. They have true heroes in their fire and police departments, and they make me want to be a better person. No wonder they named today "Patriot Day," I feel the most patriotic this day more than any other. And yes, even 10 years later and many miles away, I still shed tears for those who have suffered after losing loved ones in such a horrific way. It's the children that I feel the most for - the void left in their lives, for what? Because radical Muslims want to kill all infidels? I don't get it and I never will. These mad men (and women) are completely deceived and blinded by lies of the enemy. And it has changed our world. For the worse. And my guess is, when those planes hit the World Trade Center, the beginning of the end began. The end times. The spirit of the Anti-Christ just manifested itself.
And it's just a matter of time...

0 comments: