BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

"I Vant to Suck Your Blood"



An 18 year old Florida girl accused of helping lure a 16 year old boy into a trap that lead to his death says she's a vampire who has drunk the blood of her boyfriend, and confirmed she's in a vampire cult. She told a Miami TV station, "Since I was like 12, every fiber of my body, basically everything, I know this is going to be crazy, but I believe I'm a vampire and part werewolf." 

She is not alone. If you google stories about 'vampires' worldwide, it is a crazy mess that's been happening for years, even before the current vampire craze of movies & TV shows such as Twilight, Breaking Dawn, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, True Blood, Vampire Diaries, Moonlight, Blood Ties, Forever Knight, Blade, Angel, Kindred - the Embraced, Dracula - the Series and even the Disney Channel's new KID show, "My Babysitter's a Vampire."
There's something sinister going on even though most people will tell you vampire shows are harmless, especially when surrounded by a teen romance such as Twilight. I've been saying for years that it's completely unhealthy for all these shows to be on and influence young minds such as the cold blooded killer mentioned above. Heck, even Sesame Street has Count von Count to start the process. I remember a story I read a few years ago in Australia, when this group of 18-19 year olds calling themselves vampires killed a man on the beach and bragged about feeding off of his blood all night. It's sickening and not so innocent like the movies will make you believe. I started wondering where this grotesque thought process starts with, and my guess is that one of the things the Bible says Christians are never supposed to do is to drink human blood. It says it in both the Old and New Testaments. You see, it's the blood of Jesus that was sacrificed for us to be saved, so a mockery of it is something satan will always aim for. 
Think about it...

0 comments: