BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 15, 2011

"Players only love you when they're playing." - Stevie Nicks


Brad Pitt is the biggest jerk alive. Okay, make that Hollywood jerk. Or biggest man jerk in Hollywood. Whatever, he infuriates me. That guy gets on my last nerve. Mister Sexiest Man Alive. He's the most narcissistic of them all, and that's saying a lot. I don't even like Jennifer Aniston very much, but the way he left her was unconscionable. He makes a movie with Angelina Jolie and falls head over heels when she digs her claws in him. Then he does a magazine spread with Angelina while he's still married with Aniston but filming the movie. I remember it showing Pitt and Jolie as a couple with lots of children in this mid-century suburban looking home. Then he left Jen and immediately went on trips with Jolie and she became pregnant in a very short amount of time. Aniston genuinely was blind-sided. I just felt really sorry for her, to be left by the man she loved and was married to, and then have him immediately be with Jolie, AND have to be on every magazine cover for the past 6 years. I SWEAR I have even prayed for her to find a man, so she wouldn't suffer as she watched her ex become a father to 6 children in 6 years. So finally, she seems to be with someone she really cares about. So what does pretty boy Brad Pitt do? He gives the meanest, most insensitive interview about her. Why? Why after 6 years and 6 kids would he do this? Because he wants to win. He might even want to put doubt in Aniston's new guy about her. I can't even THINK of a bad enough word for him. He said, "It became very clear to me that I was intent on trying to find a movie about an interesting life, but I wasn't living an interesting life myself. I think that my marriage (to Aniston) had something to do with it, trying to pretend the marriage was something that it wasn't. One of the greatest, smartest things I ever did was give my kids Angie as their mom. She is such a great mom. Oh man, I'm so happy to have her."

What is he trying to prove?? That he's happier than she is? Well, he's a bad actor, and his soul is so ugly, it makes his looks ugly. He is soul-less.
I loathe him...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree. He wasn't leading an interesting life because he is not an interesting person. He sponges off of every woman he dates. Just look at how his hair and clothes change with each new relationship. What an ass.
-Alex