BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 26, 2011

"Raising Cain..."


At first I was truly surprised that Herman Cain won Florida's straw poll a few days ago, but once I thought about it, I understood more. But it wasn't even close, he actually beat Perry and Romney TOGETHER - now that's a big win. I know it's early and I favor Rick Perry because he has been extremely successful here in Texas, but it is a fun fantasy to imagine Herman Cain vs. Barack Obama in the next presidential election. No more cries of being racist. No more playing games with Americans. And the most fun?!? Would be watching Big Media - ha! They will probably do everything they can now to get Herman Cain out of the race, because they couldn't pull all of their stupid, snobby stunts at how racist and stupid conservatives are. 

Now THAT would be worth the price of admission...

0 comments: