BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 12, 2011

"A wing and a prayer..."


If you'll indulge me, I feel the need to talk about politics... One thing that struck me in all of the 9/11 tributes on the television networks yesterday, is that they found the guys who were on President Bush's cabinet on that day and OH, how it made me miss them. I trusted these men and women. They are moral and intelligent, with high integrity. WE DON'T HAVE THAT RIGHT NOW.... The comparison is HUGE. The liberals that are in power right now are polar opposite of those people, and THANK GOD we have not had another similar crisis under this presidency because they would not have a CLUE on what to do.

And again, I watched the Republican debate tonight and am encouraged by the common sense and intelligence of the candidates. I just wish they wouldn't attack each other. Romney and Bachmann were on the offensive towards Perry, and it was unattractive - a turnoff. It made me like them less. It looked pathetic when they took their shots. Perry never attacked them unless he was defending himself, and it looked honorable. He took the high road and stayed confident as Ronald Reagan used to do. This next election in 2012 is SO very important - maybe the most of any American election. Because this country is functioning on....
a wing and a prayer.

0 comments: