BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 23, 2011

"When it rains, it pours..."

I'm posting from my phone because Time Warner Cable got my order wrong and cancelled my cable service (which is TV & internet) today instead of next Thursday when I'm actually moving... A few weeks ago I bought a foreclosure in my town for a pretty decent price and have a handyman fixing all the errors the last do-it-yourself owner made. That's an understatement since virtually everything was wrong - electrical, plumbing, tile, paint, floor - you name it. There are random mysterious holes throughout the house... Anyway. My posts might be brief for the next few days as I attempt to move into a not-finished house, in a busy time at work, during football (cheer) season, with no help.
Ugh...

0 comments: