BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 19, 2011

Abbreviated Fashion Police for the Emmy's 2011

Even though I had a hard time just trying to find yesterday's Emmy's fashions, by far the Best Dressed in my book was hot chili Sofia Vergara. Simply stunning.
Although she's big with Project Runway, I don't usually relate to Heidi Klum's style, but this dress was Runner up for me for Best Dressed. Ole!



I just love Zoey Deschanel but this dress is Prom dress gone wrong... She is so pretty, and even looks great in an 80's throw back.
Amy Poehler's dress is simple yet chic. Everyone should shimmer on the red carpet.
Okay, I threw in Kyle Chandler because he's gorgeous.
Maybe Julie Bowen was trying to make a JLo statement, but this dress was falling off in all the wrong places and, as Alex said, she seemed drunk or high.
Here are the new Charlie's Angels with Drew Barrymore (of the second or third? batch of Angels.) Drew's dress is odd but all the rage in Hollywood currently.
And Worst Dressed? Goes to a man? East meets west? Straight meets gay? Schizophrenic? My guess is he was vying for this title...

0 comments: