BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 29, 2010

"You can all go to hell; I'm going to Texas." - Davy Crockett



I love Texas... and I love Governor (of Texas) Rick Perry. You may have heard the story that this week he was jogging with his pistol on, when a coyote started to charge his dog. So he shot the coyote.

I love this! Finally a REAL man. A man not afraid to protect his dog, and himself from a wild animal... That could have rabies. But even if it didn't, the coyote wasn't afraid to get close enough to try and kill the dog.
Wow, if this had happened in many other states, like California or New York, they'd be trying to arrest Gov. Perry for something. Our governor is doing a fabulous job with Texas. It's why we have 5 cities in the top 10 that are doing the best financially in the U.S. He's not afraid to do the right thing. It's SO refreshing in this stupid world of being PC. Most days I'm just shaking my head at how the world has gone crazy. Most of the Texans I know that briefly lived in California have all moved back to our beloved state because the liberals have pretty much ruined it there with taxes out the wazoo. The type of people who move here from other states, like our guts.
And Rick Perry? He had me at pistol...

0 comments: