BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 24, 2010

"Time is free but it's priceless. Once you've lost it, you can never get it back."



Is it just me or does time seem to be going by much faster? I know people say that the further they get after college but I mean it differently. I read that the last big earthquake (Chile) tipped the earth's axis and the days are a little bit shorter. Hmmm.... I believe it. The Bible says that in the end times that days will grow shorter, so somehow it's happening. Days go by so fast, I can't seem to get anything done. I have a daytimer, an alarm clock, an alarm on my cell, and every way to manage my time but there's just not enough of it! Weekends whisk by like it's a few hours. And raising children? You blink and they're gone.... One of the secrets to life is to manage your time wisely. There are so many different time wasters, and they steal our lives away minute by minute.

You'd be wise to figure out what yours are so you can get rid of them....

0 comments: