BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Ode to Sunday Nights....


I don't know about you, but Sunday nights get ruined by thinking about Monday mornings. I try to watch good shows, continue laundry and read magazines - you know, do all the things I can't on week nights, but alas... it gets ruined by thinking of Monday. By Sunday afternoon, I'm already on Monday and what I've got going at work. Ugh...When I was younger, I used to get really depressed on Sundays in anticipation of the week, so I've come a long way from that.

I DO try to cram as much living as I can into the weekend and wake up early and stay up late, and do four days worth of stuff in two days. It makes me feel better to burn the candle at both ends! And at least I HAVE a job, so I need to look at the glass half full instead of half empty!
So enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

0 comments: