BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

"Toto, we're not in Kansas any more..."


Almost everything in my life relates to the 'Wizard of Oz..' I'm Dorothy (of course!) My mother is Glenda the Good Witch- soothing, beautiful with angelic, auburn hair. The Wicked Witch of the West represents all the people who don't like me, and want things to go bad for me. The Wizard of Oz - many guys I know are like this and hide behind smoke and mirrors. The Yellow Brick Road - my journey through life. The Scarecrow - represents fear, which is scarier than it's cracked up to be. The Tin Man - reminds me of my brother, nice, loyal, great friend. The Lion - like many of my teachers in the past; big bark and no bite. The Hourglass is Time - it's so visual to watch our lives (the sand) pass by, never to return again. Flying Monkeys - demonic forces in our lives trying to thwart and detour our journey. Auntie Em - my sister, ever the sensible one with a good head on her shoulders. Toto the trusty dog, is unconditional love, and companion. Ruby slippers - represents Faith, faith to get us back home.
There's No Place Like Home, There's No Place Like Home........

0 comments: