BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 26, 2010

"Dreams are free therapy. Consult your inner Freud." - Grey Livingston


Tornados have freaked me out since I was little and watched the "Wizard of Oz." They seem to come out of nowhere and after a brief time of mass destruction, they're gone and it's a beautiful day... They say when you dream of tornados, it means God's judgment. I find this disturbing, yet can also see why it is said. Years ago, I dreamed I was with my family on a farm like on the Wizard of Oz, and the tornado started coming, and I left the shelter and, one by one, got each of my three children. Then I was able to get my mother and just as we got in the shelter, my father (who was partially paralyzed in real life) could not run, and we had to shut the door. It still gives me goose bumps.... The Wizard of Oz made an indelible imprint on my brain.

Oh, and my dog is named Toto.

0 comments: