BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 19, 2010

"Above all those dark clouds is blue sky"




(What a great metaphor for life...)

It's been raining here for days, with some flooding... After about the third day, I start going stir crazy, and since it's now been over a week, I start dreaming of catching a plane to a sunny locale. I can't even IMAGINE the frustration of those poor travelers who have gotten stranded over the volcanic eruption - ugh!! Earlier I was reading desperate stories of some of them pooling their money to rent a cab to Spain - for a lot of extra cash too. What strange times...

Anyway, I digress... usually this time of year is really nice and warm but it was actually cold today. (Maybe the Northeners are used to this, but not us Southerners!) I guess this El Nino is not only bringing lots of rain, breaking our 3 year drought, but also much cooler weather...
As I was driving to work today, I looked up at all those dark clouds, and thought how nice it must be to be a pilot. If it's an ugly day, you can take off, head upwards and break through all the darkness and head for the light.
I think I'll take flying lessons...

0 comments: