BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

"Your birthday is a special time to celebrate the gift of 'you' to the world."



Today is President Obama's birthday.

It also is the birthday of his wife Michelle....
I find it interesting that they chose to not spend the day together sharing their birthday.
I imagine Michelle said, "I want to spend my birthday at some fabulous resort in Europe."
And Barack probably said, "Well, if I could be anywhere, and I CAN, I would want to be in Chicago" with all his buds, doing what his favorite past time is, fundraising.
So... looks like they both got their wish. Originally the news reported that Michelle and entourage had rented 30 rooms, but that was wrong. It's 60 rooms. That's half the hotel! OMG! Does she have that many close friends to spend her birthday with? Are they all body guards? How much will this cost us, the tax payers? You know the ones he wants to raise taxes on?
While you're out having a great time, I'm the brokest I've ever been due to the worst economy in my lifetime, and since the 1930's. We don't get to go ANYWHERE...
Happy Birthday Mr. President.
And Happy Birthday to the First Lady too...

0 comments: