BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

"I never shot nobody I didn't have to." - John Wayne


I miss real men.... I watched a John Wayne western on Saturday and I didn't want to leave. It was so simple. Good guys vs. bad guys. With real men. And feminine women. I miss that. I'm tired of effeminate men and masculine women. The whole world is turned upside down. I miss the simplicity of life. Back in the days portrayed by westerns, life was a lot simpler. There are too many electronics now. Too much traffic. Too much chaos. Too many wienies.

"There's two reasons to kill - survival and meat. We need meat."
"Young fella, if you're lookin' for trouble I'll accomodate ya."
"If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?' "
Ah, the good old days...

0 comments: