BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 22, 2010

"Life is God's novel. Let Him write it."


You have a choice, either you can write your novel, or you can leave it for God. I know I tried most of my life to write my own, but to no avail... I came to a point where I just couldn't do it anymore. I made a mess of my life, and have regrets I will have for the rest of my life. We all will reap what we sow. Period. It's a law you cannot change. And if you mess up, God will forgive you, but there will still be consequences. It's the law...

God is writing my novel now. It's a lot different, and that is a good thing. We always hear the analogy of "Jesus, take the wheel," but it's the best one I can think of. Either you're driving or He is; you both cannot drive at the same time. And the more you listen to God, the better you hear. It takes a while to develop that special hearing to hear what God is saying to you, (at least it did for me.) But I'm pretty hard-headed, and prior to this, learned everything at the 'School of Hard Knocks.'
As in all novels, there will be conflict. But it will be resolved. God promises to take care of His children's needs. And He also says that, not only will you live with Him eternally in heaven, but that you can also have an abundant life here on earth.
Now THAT'S a happy ending.

0 comments: