BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 6, 2012

"And the Winner is?........"

By far, my favorite commercial of this year's Super Bowl last night!! This was HYSTERICAL!! Especially if you live in a small, southern town as I do, where men are either "Chevy men" or "Ford men," and talk about it all the time. It was SUPER well done (pun intended) and also fit in nicely with 2012, the last year of the Mayan calendar. I was actually impressed with the commercials this year (and it takes a lot to impress me, since this is my field of expertise.)
And, always one who loves to say I told you so, but tries not to, I told you in an earlier blog that the half-time show producers were probably looking for a "Janet Jackson moment," and you can't tell me that they didn't know SOMETHING was going to happen. They wanted a lot of press about it, you can be sure of that. Even in the pre-Super Bowl interviews with Madonna, she even said that she was going to GUARANTEE that there wouldn't be a wardrobe malfunction, which is almost admitting that something else was planned instead.
But regarding the commercials this year?
Two thumbs up!!

0 comments: