BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

"And I'm not going to take it anymore..."

I'm TIRED of watching blasphemy and I've decided to call them out when I see it. Rapper Nicki Minaj (is this her real name?) completely offended me with her costume (clearly let's not call this fashion) and her poor excuse for a performance towards the end of the Grammy's. We've all become so calloused to blasphemy, that we forget the outrage. We need to be outraged... We need to write CBS and complain about this. She was clearly mocking Catholics and devout Christians everywhere with her "fake Pope" accompanying her, and her demonic performance complete with levitation, mocking speaking in tongues, and exorcism. Whether she knows it or not, demons are real and they are oppressing (or possessing) her. I cannot seem to express how wrong this is, and am disturbed that there isn't a bigger outcry. True Christians need to stand up and defend our faith and rant against people like this who are willing to sell their soul to the devil for fame and fortune.

There will be hell to pay...

0 comments: