BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 22, 2011

"I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it any more."


Just when you think you can't be surprised any more, a story surfaces from Oakland, California about SEVEN year olds performing oral sex in a CLASSROOM with a teacher present....

I think this country has hit a new LOW... How can this be?!?
There are actually two incidences at this school and both involve the same teacher.
I think this is DISGUSTING... And this on the heels of the new "pushing the envelope" MTV Show, "Skins," which involves sex and drugs and very young teens. Even the promotional photo shows an orgy-looking mass of half-naked very young teens looking like heroin addicts.
It's time to say NO, no more. Censorship for children must return if we are going to protect them. They are inundated 24/7 with sexual messages - in music, on television, in movies, in advertising, in magazines - you name it, it's there. Sex sells and man is it selling.... I know, I have a very young teen. And even though I've tried to protect her in Catholic school for 10 years, she already knows things I didn't know until I was an adult.
This country has gone too far, and it's time for the pendulum to start swinging the other way.
It's hard to get the cat back in the bag, but it must.
We've got to do this for the hope of our children...

0 comments: