BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 30, 2011

"Debbie Does Dallas???"


So now we're hearing that not only are Super Bowl tickets and parking are in demand, but so are.... strippers??! Evidently a call has gone out for an additional 10,000 strippers.... I checked several different stories to make sure this wasn't a misprint in the first story I read, but in fact, they said TEN THOUSAND... Hmmmm that's a lot of strippers. So I looked to see how many the Cowboy stadium holds, and it said that it's expandable to 111,000. So... that's a stripper for every 11 people at the Super Bowl, and that's just for the ADDITIONAL strippers.

Granted, I realize that Green Bay and Pittsburgh are 'manly men' cities, working men cities, beer drinking cities... I mean it's not San Francisco and Seattle!! So hey, we ARE in a terrible economy with lots of people looking for a quick buck.
I GET it...

0 comments: