BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 17, 2011

GG Fashion Police - Photos for yesterday's blog

Anjelina Jolie - We began our critiques by applauding Angie for wearing ANYTHING besides her usual goth black. The green seems to compliment her eyes, and it seemed daring for her to wear sparkles...
Helena Bonham Carter - Worst Dressed, we both agreed... Alex had warned me but I didn't see this dress until later. I think she was aspiring for this dubious award, (see shoes.) Alex said she's a "hot mess"...
Tilda Swinson - I called her an alien; Alex said she was offensive in her lack of effort... I thought she would be Worst Dressed until I saw Helena Bonham Carter, so she's 2nd...
Ann Hathaway - we both hated this and wondered what's up with all the shoulder pads?...
Drab, unflattering and not stylish
Olivia Wilde - my choice for Best Dressed...
Milla Jojovich - My 2nd choice for Best Dressed, and what I said I would wear if I was skinnier..
Megan Fox - Alex's choice for Best Dressed...
Kyra Sedgewick - Alex's 2nd choice for Best dressed... I say she never seems to age...
Scarlett Johannson - I think she looks 1930's Hollywood; Alex hates her hair...
Mila Kunis looks elegant...
Sandra Bullock - bangs to look younger? but still America's Sweetheart...
Jennifer Lopez - I think looks 1970's retro, like what I wore back then; Alex says it's too hippie bridal gown...
Carrie Underwood - I think is Prom Barbie; Alex says is sparkly but boring...
I think this is just stupid; Alex says it's the definition of drab...
Jennifer Love Hewitt - I think looks too prom-ish; Alex thinks is cute...
Michelle Williams - I say is too casual; Alex says is bazaar...
Nicole Kidman is a mannaquin...
January Jones - Alex says is too red, too tight, too much...
Julianne Moore - I say looks bad early 1970's; Alex says it would work if she was 70, and one long sleeve is stupid...
Sophia Vergara - I say is hot chili pepper; Alex hates it, looks like a red vampire
Clare Danes - I say looks like pink board; Alex says is Bright and Boring...
Natalie Portman's dress is odd, red & mellorine? Decided she's a living Valentine...
Emma Stone - pretty but I've dressed up more for bridal showers...
Amy Adams - I say pretty but no sparkles; Alex says it's too plain in color and style...
Catherine Zeta Jones I say is Scarlett O'Hara; Alex says is glamorous...
Halle Berry's Alex says dress by Victoria's Secret...
Annette Benning - I say is Morticia from the Adam's Family; Alex says bad hair, bad glasses, bad dress...
The 2nd sexy Morticia
Tina Fey looks good for her
Are these wax figures?
Temple is cool
Helen Mirren is still the Grand Dame...
Beiber looks 12....

2 comments:

Tüpbebek said...

Thanks a lot!!!!
Soo good Page..
NIce post

Pearl said...

Thank you for your nice comment! We had fun with our critiques!