BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 26, 2011

"There's always a worse story..."



I woke up feeling sorry for myself - having my pity party - that I had to work today, while the rest of the lucky people got to stay home on their holiday. But then I read this story and got some much needed perspective... Last night, Madonna Badger, owner of a New York fashion design consulting firm, lost all three of her daughters and her parents (pictured) in a terrible fire in her home. The story said she even climbed the roof trying to get to her children to no avail. Her parents that were visiting were to celebrate their 49th wedding anniversary today. Her father has been Saks Fifth Avenue's Manhattan flagship store's "Happy Santa" since he retired, and claims it was his dream job. (Sigh) I cannot even imagine how horrible this scenario is. My heart goes out to this mother in her extreme hour of need.
And suddenly my life is looking really good...

0 comments: