BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 11, 2011

"The gift that keeps on giving..."


DD and I both got early Christmas presents today!! We both got the iPhone 4s and it does NOT disappoint!! I feel like I'm in the Jetsons cartoon and Siri is my personal robot like Rosie!! DD has been playing with Siri since they were activated - it's the gift that keeps on giving. We keep asking "her" questions, it's Christmas every day!! I debated on waiting until closer to Christmas, but when we went by an AT&T store in Austin today, they were out of all iphone 4s 16 gb, and were ALL over Austin and hill country areas. We were able to find them at the mall's Apple store, but decided to go for it, in fear that they won't have them in a week. So!! Playing with Facetime, Siri and whatever else we can discover.

An early Merry Christmas indeed!

0 comments: