BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 4, 2011

"Just another day in paradise..."


Yesterday DD and I saw the new movie, "The Descendants," with George Clooney. Although Clooney strikes me as a smug narcissist, I do think he played his part well. I wanted to see this movie for the scenes in Hawaii, and those did not disappoint. But the storyline was also intelligent and entertaining, and those kinds of movies are few and far between. We had to drive to the city to see this movie since it's in limited theaters, probably because it is sharp and has no special effects or bombs blowing up. No, it had actual actors and a real script, something pretty unusual these days. The story held both of our interest's and moved us to tears, which is also hard to do with me.

If you're looking for a smart movie with a beautiful backdrop, go see this one...

0 comments: