BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

"Skiing is a dance, and the mountain always leads."





Sigh.... I want to be in Aspen...

All of these photos are of movie stars currently in Aspen for the Christmas holidays. I love Aspen... I haven't been there since I was in college just after Christmas, but it sure was a lot of fun when I went with an entire group from the University of Texas. This was back before it was 'tres chic' to go - when Aspen was just a really gorgeous place to go skiing and shopping. My parents went to Colorado a lot over the years, and made sure I went by the quaint Hotel Jerome, which now I hear, is impossible to get a reservation at unless you are high-profile, so I'm guessing my chances are zero. I learned to ski that trip and made it to the intermediate slopes by the third day, which was no small feat.
Just wish I could take a vacation of ANY kind these days...

0 comments: