BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

"Don't worry about anything but pray about everything."


In my business (newspaper) we are always looking ahead, and since I work for a weekly paper, we are already in January. Looking back on 2011, I am thankful for a lot. That I still have a job. That my family and I still have our health. That the United States economy hasn't collapsed. That my older daughter is expecting her first baby. And I'm thankful to God for all of the terrible things that COULD have happened this year but didn't. As 2012 is nearly upon us, I've been watching what the prophets are saying, and it's a lot more positive than I would have thought. Yes, the world is getting a "shaking" but God is still in control, and He's still on the throne, and it's all a part of His plan.

If you are His child too, you have nothing to worry about...

0 comments: