BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 31, 2011

"A picture is worth a thousand words."


Just a quick post since DD & I decided to take a road trip today, and are in a hotel in north Texas. Since Christmas & New Years fall on Sundays this year, we got gipped out of a full day & only got a half day the prior Friday (today.) So... Since most of DD's friends are on ski trips or church retreats, I felt sorry for her, so we packed, jumped in the car & headed north. We are at a lovely hotel on a lake, so it is picturesque.
My quick post is to share that my favorite app is Instagram. It's so fun to "follow" friends, family & strangers from all over the world, since photos transcend language barriers, and we can mutually appreciate our love of beauty. I am a very visual person, so it is super satisfying. (DD is much more talented in this field and it's fun to watch her awesome ideas. I'm not as good, but photography is such a great creative outlet.)
Happy early New Year!!

0 comments: