BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

"Go with your gut..."


Just read the transcript of Gloria Cain with Greta Van Sustern, after watching part of it last night. Something just doesn't seem right... Don't get me wrong. I like Herman Cain and I like his ideas. I think he's a very strong man, and must be to even be in the top contenders for Republican candidate for president.

But something just doesn't add up.... When you are in top positions, and you get accused of sexual harrassment by several women, it looks like you would talk to your wife about it. A lot. But Gloria knew very little about the accusations, and the money settlement was never mentioned. That does not seem normal. At all.
Herman and Gloria seem to have a very old school relationship. Granted they are in their mid-Sixties and times were different back in the day. But they don't seem very close and certainly don't seem like they are even good friends. She seemed clueless about all of the charges - not dumb, but very uninformed about it. I could tell he certainly wears the pants in the family, and she is the proverbial 50's mom, like June Cleaver. And their children seem very well-behaved and almost too polite. Not in a bad way, but how children act when the father is somewhat over-bearing. I can recognize that sort of behavior, having come from a similar situation. My father also wore the pants in the family, and we were well-behaved knowing the consequences if we weren't. Herman Cain is an ambitious man, but something is just not quite right.
And as I have mentioned, my gut never fails me...

0 comments: