BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

"Be careful of the words you say, keep them short and sweet. You never know, from day to day, which ones you'll have to eat."


Yes, I watched the Republican candidate debate tonight but didn't really learn anything new. I was glad to see that they weren't attacking each other this time and I am most grateful for that...

Poor Rick Perry... He really is a smart man with wonderful morals who has been a fabulous leader for Texas -- but he cannot debate. He gets the "deer in the headlights" look (as we say here in Texas) and just isn't quick with his answers. Or, in this case tonight, can't even remember his own plan. Unfortunately he won't be voted for if no one trusts that he can win a debate against Obama next year, and I wish that wasn't the case. Romney has diplomatic answers but I just don't like him. Newt is intelligent and a great debater, but just isn't likeable. Bachmann is sharp as a tack but I don't think she's right for president. And Cain was on his game but I'm wondering if all of the accusations have brought enough doubt for the moderates to dislike him. Ron Paul makes some very good points, but he comes off as a bit of a loose cannon, and if elected, couldn't do 5% of what he says. I wish all of our primaries were the same day -- and soon.
If the election were today, I think I'd vote for Cain...

0 comments: