BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 18, 2011

"Another one bites the dust..."


Yes, another icon... retired... Regis Philbin is yet another high profile media figure that has been around for my entire life. It's hard to believe he's 80 years old, when he looks better than the majority of those in their fifties. I remember him most with Kathie Lee Gifford, who my family finds completely annoying, but I totally disagree. I think she's darling and entertaining and hysterical! She was wonderful with "Reeg" and I was sad when she left too. To me, "Live with Regis and Kelly" never had the same ring - or chemistry for that matter. Their age difference was too much to relate well to each other, and he always seemed annoyed with Kelly. Personally I felt the same way.

Anyway.
I'm going to miss Regis, even though I was always at work when he came on. Just knowing he was there was comforting. Like the sun coming up, there are familiar faces in our lives that just ought to always be there.
I'll miss you Regis....

0 comments: