BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 31, 2010

"Youth is wasted on the young."




I wish they had summer camp for adults.... my youngest just returned from a week of camp today and said it was the most fun in her entire life! It's a co-ed teen camp on a beautiful lake with tubing, swimming, horseback riding, mountain biking, paintball, 'barn' swings, challenge courses, water slides, rafting, jetskiing, triathalons, sailing, skits and tons of fun. It was action-packed every minute and tonight she's going through withdrawal and saying she wants to go back.

I’m thinking if someone invented a fun summer camp for adults, it would be a huge hit. I guess Las Vegas is the closest thing to this? I've heard of Club Med, but have no idea what it is. (On second thought, I think those were adult vacations for swingers... but I digress) I am talking about good, clean fun. Just everybody making new friends, having a blast and getting away from real life for an appointed time.

I'm just saying...

0 comments: