BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 1, 2013

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to be free..."

Today is the anniversary of my mother's passing... And this is the first time the dates matched the days. She died on Monday, April 1st, the day after Easter in 2002. She had the best hugs of anyone...
Sigh.
I guess the only good thing is that my mother and father don't have to watch the disintegration of America. They lived full lives in the greatest country on earth, and passed while life was still sane. They were alive for September 11th, 2001 which, in retrospect, was the beginning of the end. I'm sorry to sound so pessimistic, but if God doesn't intervene, we're going to go off of the cliff. I've been trying to ring the bell for years, but few will listen. Even on Facebook, few want to see my politics and religion - they just want 'happy' stuff. I do have close to 1,000 Twitter followers that are conservative in nature, but it seems to be the same people posting all the time and everyone else just cyber stalks.
I guess it's the same-sex marriage issue that is really weighing me down. If God struck down Sodom and Gomorrah for their sins, what will happen to our country?? How has this country changed so much so fast??  I guess we all know the answer. We lost the mainstream media as a checks and balance. Hollywood gives us their propaganda too. And the liberals took over the children - with public school, with colleges, with feminism, and infiltrated organizations like the Boy Scouts and the Girl Scouts.
Why do most people not care?....


0 comments: