BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 25, 2013

I kissed a girl and I (didn't) like it.... - Katy Perry (emphasis mine)

Yesterday I read that at a middle school in New York, 13 and 14 year old girls went to an 'anti-bullying' presentation, yet the focus was instead on homosexuality and gender identity.
Parents learned their daughters were told to ask another girl for a kiss and two girls were told to stand in front of class and pretend they were lesbians on a date. They were also taught words such as 'pansexual' and 'genderqueer.'  Parents were given no warning about the presentation and there was no opportunity to opt out. The superintendent told The Poughkeepsie Journal that the presentation was "focused on improving culture, relationships, communication and self-perceptions."
Yeah, the typical liberal gobbledy-speak to push their public school pro-homosexual agenda on children that they say are not really ours to educate and "don't belong" to us....
I don't know about you, but I am SO tired of the homosexual agenda being pushed down our throats. In the media, it seems like ABC has inserted homosexuality in just about every show on. I am seriously considering getting rid of my cable television because for $100 per month, it's 95% garbage.
We need to take our country back and our children back.
It starts with us...


0 comments: