BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

"It's not your parent's prom..."

Okay, since I can't take any more bad news, I pulled some photos off of my Instagram to show you that asking a girl to prom has become much more showy, thanks to tv... These are all pix of my high school daughter's friends, and there are even more without photos. The screenshot of texts below are of Allen asking Brooke to prom with Taylor Swift song names, since she is a huge Taylor Swift fan. One of the Junior girls at her high school asked a younger guy to prom with a customized baseball card she made, telling him if he goes to prom with her, then he will get to second base.... Ummmm, that reminds me to do a separate blog on sexuality these days.
Anyway.
This is MTV's influence...

0 comments: