BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

"ET phone home..."


Today, I need a feel-good story and maybe you do too.

The preface of the story is a young man, Jack Froese, (pictured above on the right) from Pennsylvania died suddenly of heart arrhythmia last year. A few months later a group of his friends began receiving email from his account. The friends said that they did not believe the account was hacked since the emails included personal information that could only have come from Froese.
Said one friend, "One night in November, I was sitting on my couch and going through emails on my phone and it popped up sender 'Jack Froese' and I turned as white as a ghost. I read it, and it was very quick and short and to a point that only Jack and I could relate on..."
Another friend said that he emailed the account back but didn't receive a reply. After that, the emails stopped coming.
I've always wanted just one more conversation with my (deceased) mother.
Oh, I wish this would happen to me...

0 comments: