BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 25, 2012

"Begin the began..."


My blood is boiling! Just read an article in UK Daily Mail titled, "Was Cheney too old to get a transplant? 71-year-old former Vice President accused of favoritism over heart surgery."

This REALLY gets me going!! So we're starting Obamacare now, and the Death Panels reject our former vice president?? Is he supposed to take a painkiller like the Prez told the woman at a Town Hall meeting to tell her elderly mother instead of getting a new pacemaker??!! The article goes on to say, "Though they do not think that he was moved up the transplant list, he was given the organ that could have gone to thousands of younger recipients who would have more years to live with it." I had even read that he waited LONGER than most, but that is not my point. My point is, that it has begun. Now the government decides who lives and who dies.
WE MUST REPEAL OBAMACARE!

0 comments: