BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Bad Christmas sweaters









Ok, I'll admit it. Up until last year, I would break out the Christmas sweaters as Christmas day got closer. And yes, embarressing as it is, I admit that there are some Christmases where I've been photographed in the same sweater - eeeeekk!! But this year and last, there has been a lot of press as to how nerdy these are, so of course, I will no longer wear them. My son in Austin has been invited to a bad Christmas sweater party, and called his dad to see if he still had some. So!

I went surfing for a few pix to make you smile.
Hope you're enjoying the Christmas season!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love cheesy Christmas sweaters!! Maybe I will wear one of yours this year? Loving your fun Christmas posts by the way!
-Alex