BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Soon we must face the choice between what is right and what is easy

Here's my message today -- Don't give up. My son has been unemployed for over a year. He's so weary. He's so depressed. But don't give up. You just got married. It's like in sales. If you make enough calls someone will say yes. And my ex. He's been unemployed for 10 months and has also grown weary. He has a 90 year old mom who he is worried about. And the stupid Texas workforce commission has lost his paperwork ((hello Obamacare which is coming.) So he has to backtrack to keep his unemployment.
There are so many discouraged people who have given up after this last presidential election. BUT WE CAN'T. We have to keep fighting. The Bible says that those who endure will see heaven. Yes it's bad. Yes it's getting worse. But we can never ever throw in the towel.
I think my New York trip revived me. All those poor immigrants looking for a better life here in America. It's still better here. We have to be on the offense instead of the defense. If you're a Christian, I've read the end of the Book.
We win.

0 comments: