BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Too Much Information

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2263335/Anna-Kendricks-admission-pleasured-watching-Ryan-Gosling-goes-viral.html

Okay, I'm sorry. I'm really tired but my good news is that I'm going on vacation tomorrow morning!! First time I will leave the state in years!! Yay!! So that's my good news but my boss is making sure that I work twice the hours to have off tomorrow and Monday.
Sigh.
I've included the above link because, well, it disgusts me. I have a 15 year old who thinks Anna Kendrick is awesome and watches her latest movie, "Pitch Perfect" a lot. Even DD admits that there aren't any good movies lately, so she and her friends watch this because it's got fun singing and is about college kids. And Anna Kendrick is not some D lister... She was in a movie with (smug) George Clooney a few years ago, and is really a pretty good actress. So she admits to masturbating at a public movie theater while watching Ryan Gosling?? And she tweets it to all of her followers?
TMI - Too Much Information!!
We (or at least I) don't want to know that sort of thing... I mean, I guess it was calculating on her part, so she can get seedier roles?? Or is she just that foul that she thinks nothing of broadcasting that to the world?? YACK. I hope DD doesn't see that article. I hope it doesn't end up in some young women's magazine that these girls look at. I am just so sick of how sex is all the media drums into young people's heads. I live in a pretty conservative Texas small town. But the one public high school has a sex problem. I guess they are acting out what they are barraged with 24/7 on absolutely everything they have in front of them. My daughter has already been told at school which Texas college has the most STD's (Texas Tech surprisingly.) This age group doesn't think that oral sex is sex. It's evidently what ALL high school boys expect. Besides (they think) you can't get a girl pregnant doing that. (Thank you Bill Clinton for setting such a fine example with that one....) Oh yeah, that's right. He was just awarded "Father of the Year." I am not even joking.
Go figure...


0 comments: