BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

I am trying SO hard to lift myself from things... I am listening to all of my favorite Christmas songs on iTunes, I am buying more lattes from Starbucks, I am watching sappy Christmas chic flicks on the Hallmark channel. I am trying to self-soothe in positive ways as much as I can, all the while my boss is grilling me to sell more, sell more or I'm in danger of losing my job. We are hearing our health insurance cost to us (because bosses will always pass that along) will increase terribly (again, thank you idiot Obama voters) and people around here are furious and talk of secession is no longer a joke. As a matter of fact, that's one of the few things that's keeping me going, that there are so many people around here with common sense, who can see that this country just made the biggest mistake in it's history with this election. Half of this country is receiving government money and half of this country voted in those that are giving it to them. I talk about this to business owners all day long. As one of my accounts said this week, "we lost a generation." He is my age, and it is the twenty and thirty somethings that don't follow politics, yet voted in Obama.
One of my pet peeves is people who say, "I don't follow politics." Really?!? These are the rules that govern YOUR LIFE and you don't give a #@%&*????  SERIOUSLY??? You get your news from Jon Stewart and David Letterman and The View??? You get snippets from Yahoo news and think you know it all?? Well, guess who runs Yahoo and Google?? The sixties hippies and their children. The people who are out to change the world, and not in the good way. Communism has failed in every country it's been tried in, so we want it here?? We want to take away incentives to be successful and just steal from the "evil" rich guy and give to the lazy jerks that want everything given to them?? This lost generation doesn't remember the Soviet Union or the stories coming out of there, and they have been taught by "academia" who envision a world of peace like John Lennon used to sing about that WILL NEVER HAPPEN.
How stupid IS everyone?? How lazy is everyone?? How blinded is everyone?? This is so ridiculously frustrating!! If schools would even teach the truth, the actual truth, maybe history wouldn't repeat itself. The Soviet Union failed. Cuba is failing. Communist countries are soul-sucking. They steal all hope. Listen to those that are in the United States who escaped from these countries. If anyone else had been listening at the Republican convention this summer, they could have heard really honest people like Marco Rubio, who understand this loss of freedom and why the USA doesn't want to go this route. But nobody's listening. Or not enough people are. Does it take 9-11 to knock us to our knees? We have the biggest scandal with Benghazi going on that has happened in years, but only the intelligent are paying attention. They don't think it affects them, BUT IT DOES.
My God, this has gotten frustrating....


0 comments: