BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 16, 2012

"If I can make it there, I'll make it anywhere, it's up to you, New York, New York"

Evidently Tim Tebow got booed at Yankees Stadium on Sunday night when he arrived to watch them play the Los Angeles Angels. And he was even wearing a Yankees cap. I also heard that a New England Patriot player said last week that he wanted to "F--- Tim Tebow so he would lose his virginity."

I'm not feeling the love by New Yorkers, but then we are talking NYC, which is the toughest nut to crack anywhere. I'm not sure he can ever win them over either. They are predominantly liberals, who will always hate purity of any kind. And here is this wonderful, pure man, who is trying to live by example, and help people every step of the way. And do New Yorkers appreciate him or his good deeds? Oh heck no. They detest anything but politically correct jargon that tickles the ears of the libs.
WHY did Denver have to trade him?...

0 comments: