BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 5, 2012

"I don't agree with what you say, but I'll defend your right to say it..."


Okay, my blood is boiling again... Just read that leftist activist Bill Ayers paid an impromptu visit to Occupy Wall Street in New York City last week and had the audacity to say, "Why do uniformed military get to board planes first?" Can you even BELIEVE this guy??!!?? How DARE him??!! If only I could say to him: These "uniformed military" are fighting for your worthless ass's freedom of speech to even SAY that!! For your freedom to live in a country where you can do whatever you want until you fringe on someone else's freedom! But no, you hate this country with all that is in you, WHY, I have no clue. You're obviously mad at Almighty God, who has been with this country since it's inception, and continues to bless it, and you cannot stand Him or what he blesses. I don't know what terrible thing happened to you to make you so full of hatred, but I know that the God that you hate, can deliver even you, if you would allow yourself.

Ayers went on to say, "We have to begin to imagine a world without war, a world without prisons, a world without borders. We can't imagine a world without capitalism? What the f--k would that look like? But actually, I can imagine it, and I want you to imagine it." He then added that the U.S. should cancel all student debt and that Rev. Jeremiah Wright is an incredible guy. That he had this absolutely exemplary life in the church but then got demonized. Umm Hmmm. And THIS is the man who the Prez spent a lot of time with in his younger years.
Heaven help us...

0 comments: